Proteomics and phosphoproteomics data interpretation using QIAGEN Ingenuity Pathway Analysis
April 25, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
In this live QIAGEN Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) training, we’ll focus on interpreting proteomics and phosphoproteomics datasets.
In this tutorial, we’ll guide you through steps and workflows to address your questions related to interpreting proteomics and phosphoproteomics datasets using QIAGEN IPA, such as:
• How should I format the data before uploading to IPA?
• How do I set up the analysis?
• Which upstream kinases are implicated in the observed phosphoproteomics changes?
• What are the targets of a particular upstream kinase and how do their levels of phosphorylation change over the time course?
• What are the targets on a particular Canonical Pathway and how do their levels of phosphorylation change over time?
• Which biological predictions trend in a time-dependent manner during the time course?
• How do the biological predictions from phosphoproteomics compare with a related transcriptomics dataset?
Additional QIAGEN Digital Insights (QDI) scientists will be on the call to answer questions and help with other inquiries, such as how to install the software, etc.
For those with a QIAGEN IPA license
• To install IPA before or after the training, please use the below installer.
• If you haven’t done core analysis in IPA before, we recommend you review below video/slides before the training (however, this is not required).
o IPA beginner training recording: https://qiagen.showpad.com/share/t2cGMdF3NjVucBA0b9tIT
o IPA step-by-step guide w/ data format (slide 9) and upload (slide 28) instructions: https://qiagen.showpad.com/share/VjizSLJVBw1qfV