Authentication of upload to QCI Interpret servers in Turkey and Japan through browser fails
When authenticating upload to QCI Interpret servers in Japan or Turkey using the “Browser” option in Upload to QCI Interpret and Upload Prepared QCI Interpret Report, a webpage reports an error at the last step (Figure 1) and authentication is not completed.
Figure 1. Error as shown in Google Chrome.
- Manually change the protocol in browser address bar for the web page displaying the error from “https” to “http” and press Enter.
Note: In some browsers the address in the address bar must be selected and then unselected again before the protocol is displayed in the site address field.
- After reloading, the web page should say “Successfully logged in. Return to CLC Workbench.”
Authentication is now complete, and the browser window can be closed.
- Use the other authentication method available in the tools: “API key”.
- Biomedical Genomics Analysis 21.1 and above
- Biomedical Genomics Analysis Server Plugin 21.1 and above