!– Request: support/webinars/single-cell-rna-seq-data-analysis-using-qiagen-clc-genomics-workbench-emea-jun-21 –> <!– Matched Rewrite Rule: support/webinars/(.+?)(?:/([0-9]+))?/?$ –> <!– Matched Rewrite Query: webinars=single-cell-rna-seq-data-analysis-using-qiagen-clc-genomics-workbench-emea-jun-21&page= –> <!– Loaded Template: single-webinars.php –>
In this 90-minute training, users will learn how to easily analyze single-cell RNA-seq (scRNA-seq) data using QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench software.
For RNA-seq and scRNA-seq data, users will learn how to:
• Import fastq files, cell matrix files and metadata and how to download references
• Map reads to a reference genome and generate gene and transcript counts and QC reports displaying % mapped reads, knee plots, etc.
• Generate visualizations of results, such as heatmaps, differential expression tables, PCA/PCOA plots, t-SNE plots, UMAP plots, dot plots, Venn diagrams and others
• Annotate single-cell clusters overlain with gene expression
• Easily customize scRNA-seq and bulk RNA-seq workflows
• Export publication-quality graphics, tables and reports
• Send differential expression table to QIAGEN Ingenuity Pathway Analysis directly from QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench
Click here to register.