!– Request: support/webinars/sars-cov-2-ngs-surveillance-epidemiology-with-qiagen-digital-insights-may-11 –> <!– Matched Rewrite Rule: support/webinars/(.+?)(?:/([0-9]+))?/?$ –> <!– Matched Rewrite Query: webinars=sars-cov-2-ngs-surveillance-epidemiology-with-qiagen-digital-insights-may-11&page= –> <!– Loaded Template: single-webinars.php –>
This one-hour event will summarize our solutions for genomics research, environmental testing, and epidemiological study of SARS-CoV-2 NGS data. Including: Local and high-performance cloud (GCE) deployment
• Workflows for analyzing SARS-CoV-2 data using CLC Genomics software and focused approaches such as QIAseq SARS-CoV-2 Primer and Ion AmpliSeq SARS-CoV-2 panels.
• Analysis features, such as read mapping, consensus sequence, variant calling, and visualizations for efficient interpretation and cross-sample comparisons.
• Demonstration of local and cloud-based configurations of the CLC Genomics Server (GCE).
Fully Automated Analysis Service QIAGEN CoV-2 Insights Service
• Automated, high-throughput solution for surveillance of SARS-CoV-2 from NGS data.
• Scalable cloud infrastructure for distributed processing, analysis, and reporting of SARS-CoV-2 variants and lineages from targeted whole-genome sequencing data compatible with various sequencing technologies.
Click here to register.