!– Request: support/webinars/qiagen-ipa-explorer-training-how-to-get-the-most-from-our-virtual-biobank-of-transcriptomic-data-apec-sep-22 –> <!– Matched Rewrite Rule: support/webinars/(.+?)(?:/([0-9]+))?/?$ –> <!– Matched Rewrite Query: webinars=qiagen-ipa-explorer-training-how-to-get-the-most-from-our-virtual-biobank-of-transcriptomic-data-apec-sep-22&page= –> <!– Loaded Template: single-webinars.php –>
Data generation and processing are costly and time consuming.
Work smarter, not harder. Take advantage of our virtual biobank of curated, quality-controlled transcriptomic data.
QIAGEN IPA Explorer provides access to a simple, web-based gene expression database containing over 600,000 samples (human, mouse, rat).
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
· Examine expression levels across normal tissues (GTEx), cell lines (CCLE) and immune cell types (BluePrint)
· Visualize correlation in expression levels between two genes of interest
· Identify experimental conditions in which our gene of interest is differentially regulated
· Find out the mutation frequency of our gene of interest in different tumor types and patient populations
· We will segregate patient samples into high and low expressors and examine the impact on overall survival
Click here to register.