New user training: Large dataset analysis and knowledgebase queries using QIAGEN IPA
Join us for a 90-minute training session for new users on QIAGEN Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA). In this webinar, you will learn:
• How to upload your datasets (RNA-seq, scRNA-seq, proteomics, metabolomics and more) into QIAGEN Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA)
• The different result types produced by IPA
• How to set up a comparison between the experimental conditions of your datasets to draw similarities and contrasts
• How to design an assay for your experiment
• How to generate a network for hypothesis generation, even without a dataset
Jumpstart your research and start gaining deeper insights. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to get up-and-running using QIAGEN IPA.
Offered on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month at 1:00 PM ET/ 10:00 AM PT (unless it falls on a US holiday)
Agenda: Coming soon!