Take your viral analysis to the next level. In this webinar we will guide you through the analysis of viral samples measured on a pan-viral hybrid capture panel and analyzed in QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench Premium. The focus of this webinar will be on the bioinformatics workflows and interpretation of the data.
In this webinar, attendees will learn how to:
* Profile the viruses present in a sample including mixed infections
* Automatically generate read mappings, variants, and annotated consensus sequences for the top virus hits in a sample
* BLAST annotated consensus sequence genes confirming HA/NA subtyping of influenza A
* Build phylogenetic trees for top hits and their close relatives
Specific tools and applications that will be used and demonstrated:
* QIAGEN CLC Genomics Microbial Genomics Module
* Viral Hybrid Capture Panel workflow
* Host DNA removal
* Microbial genome database management
Click here to register.