!– Request: support/webinars/metatranscriptome-analysis-annotation-and-pathways-investigations-using-qiagen-clc-genomics-workbench-feb-9 –> <!– Matched Rewrite Rule: support/webinars/(.+?)(?:/([0-9]+))?/?$ –> <!– Matched Rewrite Query: webinars=metatranscriptome-analysis-annotation-and-pathways-investigations-using-qiagen-clc-genomics-workbench-feb-9&page= –> <!– Loaded Template: single-webinars.php –>
Using QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench, we will go through a pipeline for analyzing metatranscriptome NGS data from microbial communities and perform pathways interpretation on it.
· Import “raw” NGS sequencing data and prepare the samples for analysis
· Find relevant annotated genomes with a curated reference database while removing ribosomal RNA with the SILVA database (database of rRNAs)
· De novo assemble the unclassified reads into contigs to also find transcripts of taxa not present in the reference database
· Map the reads to the assembled contigs and database
· Build a functional profile of the samples to get an abundance of GO-terms.
· Statistical analysis of the groups
· Pathway analysis on the differential abundance analysis using MetaCyc database.
Click here to register