Home > Webinars > Join our clinical expert for a live, interactive demo of HSMD – Sep. 15
Join our clinical expert for a live, interactive demo of HSMD – Sep. 15 Date: 2022/09/15 Duration: 01:00:00 Presented by: Tim Bonnert, PhD Director, Field Application Scientists QIAGEN Digital Insights; Ruth Burton, PhD Clinical Field Application Scientist QIAGEN Digital Insights
Learn how the Human Somatic Mutation Database (HSMD) can help clinical labs and molecular tumor boards validate, assess, and better understand the biological and clinical relevance of human somatic mutations.
Experts will guide you through a live product demo that demonstrates how HSMD serves as a single trusted resource for multiple precision oncology and clinical research applications, including:
- Analyzing complex NGS reports to extract only actionable information
- Finding off-label and investigational therapies in specific regions
- Enhancing molecular tumor board recommendations
- Avoiding over-interpretation of variants of unknown significance (VUS)
- Evaluating secondary findings
- Designing custom NGS cancer panels
In addition, when you register for the demo, you can submit a gene or variant of interest for our experts to use as an example during the session. Plus, all registrants receive a free 5-day trial of HSMD.
Register for the live demo now.