In this 90-minute training, users will learn how to do drug treatment, toxicology and target safety assessment related discoveries using QIAGEN Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) and QIAGEN Omicsoft Lands.
Using public data from GTEx (normal tissue), GEO, cancer collections and more, attendees will learn how to use Omicsoft Lands to:
• Investigate a drug target or biomarker expression across different normal tissues, disease conditions, treatments and more
• Correlate expression of 2 or more genes
• Identify a list of genes or biomarkers specific to treatment, disease, normal tissue, cell type and more
Using findings from peer-reviewed publications and other sources, attendees will learn how to use QIAGEN IPA to:
• Investigate the impact of targeting a gene/protein on different toxicological and biological functions
• Derive tox findings for a gene of interest from QIAGEN IPA’s knowledgebase
• Identify and study toxicity-related pathways, regulators and functions for an internal dataset or a public dataset
• Compare different drug treatments, other conditions or multi-omics data for novel discoveries
Speaker: Araceli Cuellar, Field Application Scientist, QIAGEN Digital Insights
Click here to register.