!– Request: support/webinars/drug-treatment-data-investigation-using-qiagen-omicsoft-and-ingenuity-pathway-analysis-mar-2 –> <!– Matched Rewrite Rule: support/webinars/(.+?)(?:/([0-9]+))?/?$ –> <!– Matched Rewrite Query: webinars=drug-treatment-data-investigation-using-qiagen-omicsoft-and-ingenuity-pathway-analysis-mar-2&page= –> <!– Loaded Template: single-webinars.php –>
In this training, the trainer will go over how to utilize public drug treatment data from GEO, LINCS, and other sources to do discoveries regarding drug treatment investigation, biomarker discovery and validation. We will also use IPA to gain insight on the biological mechanisms of these treatments.
Participants will learn how to:
• Easily search for public studies relevant to drug treatment of their interest
• Identify a list of key genes/biomarkers relevant to a treatment or pathological condition
• Send differential expression data to Ingenuity Pathway Analysis to investigate biological mechanism (underlying disease pathology, drug response and more)
• Generate expression, correlation, heatmap and other plots to investigate key genes and biomarkers
• Explore other treatments that may share similar gene expression patterns
Additional QIAGEN Digital Insights scientists will be on the call to answer your questions and help with other inquiries, such as how to install the software etc.
Click here to register.