In this 90-minute training, attendees will learn how to analyze and interpret DNA methylation data using QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench and QIAGEN Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA).
We will discuss how to use CLC Genomics Workbench to:
• Import fastq files, metadata and download references
• Map reads to a reference, call methylation peaks and interpret QC reports
• Annotate methylation peaks by nearby gene information
We will also cover how to use QIAGEN IPA to:
• Format and upload DNA methylation data for pathway analysis
• Biologically interpret methylation data through pathways, regulators and functions
• Compare different experimental conditions as well as multi-omics data
Attendees will also learn how to export results, including high-resolution graphics and tables, for publications and generating biopharma reports.
Speaker: Sumana Chintalapudi, Field Application Scientist, QIAGEN Digital Insights
Click here to register.