!– Request: support/webinars/crispr-data-analysis-and-interpretation-using-qiagen-ingenuity-pathway-analysis-and-clc-genomics-workbench-aug-26 –> <!– Matched Rewrite Rule: support/webinars/(.+?)(?:/([0-9]+))?/?$ –> <!– Matched Rewrite Query: webinars=crispr-data-analysis-and-interpretation-using-qiagen-ingenuity-pathway-analysis-and-clc-genomics-workbench-aug-26&page= –> <!– Loaded Template: single-webinars.php –>
QIAGEN Digital Insights is hosting this 90-minute training focused on analyzing CRISPR high-throughput sequencing data using QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench and interpreting the gene list generated by sequencing data or CRISPR screening using QIAGEN IPA.
Attendees will learn how to use QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench to:
• Import sequencing reads (ex. FASTQ format)
• Run reads through a pipeline (e.g., RNA-seq, DNA-seq, etc.)
• Generate and export downstream results (heatmap, differential expression table, genome browser view and more)
Attendees will learn how to use QIAGEN IPA to:
• Study the impact of CRISPR editing on key pathways and regulators
• Compare different CRISPR-modulated biological systems
• Identify a list of regulators and biomarkers specific to conditions of interest
• Export results in the form of high-quality images and tables
Click here to register.