COSMIC: Describing millions of somatic mutations at high resolution across every form of cancer – Sep 22
What to expect?
- Introduction to COSMIC & its hand-curated content
- Every gene has a pattern of somatic mutations in cancer, we describe over 700
- pathogenic genes in functional detail in the Cancer Gene Census
- Phenotypic & genotypic annotations are described at high resolution, in accessible and integrable formats
- We describe mutations driving resistance to precision medications
- Mutations driving cancer cover many genetic mechanisms, all described in COSMIC
- What’s new? Actionability- Keeping you up-to-date on drugs that target specific somatic mutations at all stages of development.