In this 90-minute training, the trainer will cover how to easily query non-oncology public data (GEO, SRA and more) to:
• Rapidly query and identify public datasets that fit our search criteria
• Discover and validate biomarker expression in disease tissue, different treatments, and response groups
• Identify a list of biomarkers specific to a condition (non-responders, disease specific, cell-type specific and more)
• Confirm condition-specific biomarkers through gene expression heatmaps
• Investigate biological mechanisms through network study
Additional QIAGEN Digital Insights (QDI) scientists will be on the call to answer questions as well as help with other inquiries such as how to install the software etc.
Click here to register.