!– Request: support/trainings/single-cell-rna-seq-data-analysis-using-qiagen-clc-genomics-workbench-emea-sep-7 –> <!– Matched Rewrite Rule: support/trainings/(.+?)(?:/([0-9]+))?/?$ –> <!– Matched Rewrite Query: trainings=single-cell-rna-seq-data-analysis-using-qiagen-clc-genomics-workbench-emea-sep-7&page= –> <!– Loaded Template: single-trainings.php –>
In this 60-minute training, attendees will learn how to easily analyze their own scRNA-seq data using QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench software.
In this training, users will learn how to:
• Start with fastq files or cell matrix files and how to download references
• Run a scRNA-seq workflow and review main outputs (QC mapping, QC filtering, normalization, cell cluster, …)
• Easily generate visualizations such as t-SNE plot, UMAP plot, heatmaps, differential expression tables, dot plots and more
• Annotate single-cell clusters and overlay gene expression upon them
• Export publication-quality graphics, tables and reports
Click here to register.