In this 60-minute training, attendees will learn how to easily analyze their own scRNA-seq data using QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench software.
In this training, users will learn how to:
• Start with fastq files or cell matrix files and how to download references
• Run a scRNA-seq workflow and review main outputs (QC mapping, QC filtering, normalization, cell cluster, …)
• Easily generate visualizations such as t-SNE plot, UMAP plot, heatmaps, differential expression tables, dot plots and more
• Annotate single-cell clusters and overlay gene expression upon them
• Export publication-quality graphics, tables and reports
Click here to register.