!– Request: support/trainings/rna-seq-data-analysis-and-interpretation-oct-25 –> <!– Matched Rewrite Rule: support/trainings/(.+?)(?:/([0-9]+))?/?$ –> <!– Matched Rewrite Query: trainings=rna-seq-data-analysis-and-interpretation-oct-25&page= –> <!– Loaded Template: single-trainings.php –>
In this 90-minute training, users will learn how to easily analyze and interpret RNA-seq data using QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench software and QIAGEN IPA.
For RNA-seq data, users will learn how to:
• Import fastq files, cell matrix files and metadata and how to download references
• Map reads to a reference genome and generate gene and transcript counts and QC reports displaying % mapped reads, knee plots, etc.
• Generate visualizations of results, such as heatmaps, differential expression tables, PCA/PCOA plots, Venn diagrams and others
• Easily customize RNA-seq workflows
• Export publication-quality graphics, tables and reports
• Send differential expression table to QIAGEN Ingenuity Pathway Analysis directly from QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench and do pathway interpretation
Click here to register.