!– Request: support/trainings/rna-seq-and-single-cell-rna-seq-data-analysis-using-qiagen-clc-genomics-workbench –> <!– Matched Rewrite Rule: support/trainings/(.+?)(?:/([0-9]+))?/?$ –> <!– Matched Rewrite Query: trainings=rna-seq-and-single-cell-rna-seq-data-analysis-using-qiagen-clc-genomics-workbench&page= –> <!– Loaded Template: single-trainings.php –>
In this 90-minute training, users will learn how to easily analyze RNA-seq and single cell RNA-seq (scRNA-seq) data using QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench software.
For RNA-seq and scRNA-seq data, users will learn how to:
• Import fastq files, cell matrix files, metadata and download references
• Map reads to reference, generate gene and transcript counts as well as QC reports displaying % mapped reads, knee plots, etc.
• Generate heatmaps, differential expression tables, PCA/PCOA plots, t-SNE plots, UMAP plots, dot plots, Venn diagrams and other visualizations
• Annotate single-cell clusters and overlay gene expression upon them
• Easily customize RNA-seq and scRNA-seq workflows
• Export publication-quality graphics, tables and reports
• Send differential expression tables to QIAGEN Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) directly from QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench