Data generation and processing are costly and time consuming. Work smarter, not harder. Take advantage of our virtual biobank of curated, quality-controlled transcriptomic data.
QIAGEN IPA Explorer provides access to a simple, web-based gene expression database containing over 600,000 samples (human, mouse, rat). In this webinar, you will learn how to:
· Examine expression levels across normal tissues (GTEx), cell lines (CCLE) and immune cell types (BluePrint)
· Visualize the correlation in expression levels between two genes of interest
· Identify experimental conditions in which our gene of interest is differentially regulated
· Find out the mutation frequency of our gene of interest in different tumor types and patient populations
· Segregate patient samples into high- and low-expressors and examine the impact on overall survival
Click here to register.