Join us for a 60-minute Webinar on Systems Analysis of Cell Therapies: Demonstrating Ingenuity Pathway (IPA) on CAR-Ts and T-Cell Exhaustion.
Cell-based therapies are emerging as a promising strategy for cancer, autoimmune and various diseases. Cell-based therapies such as tumor-infiltrating lymphocyte (TIL), T-cell receptor (TCR)-based, CAR T cell, Natural killer (NK) cell therapies continue to evolve in their use for treating human diseases. QIAGEN database uses millions of curated literature findings in the QIAGEN/ IPA knowledgebase and the OmicSoft digital warehouse which has been used by both biopharma and academic investigators to do novel discoveries in cell based therapeutic area.
In this training, we will explore how to:
• Understand functional mechanisms and underlying signaling pathways
• Explore the regulatory framework of disease and causal networks
• Rationalize markers by automated comparison with public data sets
• Profile phenotypic effects and markers for T-cell exhaustion, cytokine release syndrome, neuro-toxicities etc.
• Identify biomarker signatures of efficacy
Click here to register.