In this 60-minute training, users will learn how to easily analyze RNA-seq data using QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench software, and how to transform mammalian differential gene expression data into biological understanding.
For RNA-seq data, users will learn how to:
• Import fastq files, experimental metadata, and how to download references, for both mammalian and bacterial RNA-seq data
• Map reads to a reference genome and generate gene and transcript counts and QC reports.
• Generate visualizations of results, such as heatmaps, differential expression tables, PCA plots, Volcano plots, Venn diagrams, and others
• Export publication-quality graphics, tables and reports
• Send differential expression tables to QIAGEN Ingenuity Pathway Analysis directly from QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench
Click here to register.