Genome Reference Database
- Direct import of Bacteria, Archaea, Virus, Fungi, and Protozoa reference genomes from NCBI’s broad collection of microbial content.
- A table provides an overview of covered taxonomic range, assembly status and size of included genomes.
- With filters for taxonomy and assembly-quality, database contents can be optimised by the user. Remove low quality assemblies for higher confidence taxonomic assignments. Minimise computer resources and analysis time by reducing redundancy of database entries.
- Monitor predicted file size of database during the design, before the download begins.
- Download deep databases of pathogen specific reference genomes from NCBI RefSeq of the NCBI Pathogen Detection Project.
Preconfigured, but customisable, Workflows streamline learning and running microbial bioinformatics analysis. Users are guided from raw NGS reads to fully interactive visual results in just a few steps.