QIAGEN Generead Panel Analysis latest improvements
QIAGEN GeneRead Panel Plugin 1.12
Released on November 28, 2017
Updated for compatibility with new workbench and server releases.
News: QIAGEN GeneRead Panel Analysis Plugin and QIAGEN GeneRead Panel Analysis Server Plugin are not available for the latest CLC Workbench and CLC Genomics Server versions. Functionality formerly delivered by these plugins has been incorporated into the Biomedical Genomics Analysis plugin, available for installation on CLC Genomics Workbench 12 and above, and into the Biomedical Genomics Analysis Server Plugin, available for installation on CLC Genomics Server 11 and above.
QIAGEN GeneRead Panel Analysis 1.11
Released on March 2nd, 2017
- Updated for compatibility with new workbench and server releases.
- In the workflow the tool “InDels and Structural Variants”, the value for the parameter “Minimum quality score” has been changed from “0” to “20” and the value for the parameter “Minimum consensus coverage” has been changed from “0.0” to “0.1”.
QIAGEN GeneRead Panel Analysis 1.10.0
Released on March 31, 2016
- The QIAGEN GeneRead Panel Analysis Plugin workflow has been moved to the subfolder “Somatic cancer (TAS)” under “Targeted Amplicon Sequencing”
- A number of parameter settings have been adjusted in the workflow: In Map Reads to References “Affine gap cost” is now the default choice, “Auto detect Paired Distances” has been switched off and the insertion and deletion open costs have been changed to 3. In the Trim Primers and Their Dimers of Mapped Reads tool, the option “Only keep reads that have hit a primer” has been exposed, and the “Additional bases to trim” has been set to 2.
- The Genome Browser View now also shows the amino acid changes track.
- The manual can now be accessed from the workflow wizard in the QIAGEN GeneRead plugin.