Discover how our new LightSpeed feature changes the world of whole genome sequencing analysis
We’re excited to reveal many new improvements and enhancements to the latest release of QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench and its related plugins that significantly extend its value. Key improvements and new features in the new version 23 (v23) include:
- The new QIAGEN CLC LightSpeed Module provides the world’s fastest FASTQ to VCF workflows enabling you to analyze human 30x whole genome sequence (WGS) data in under 30 min using a standard CPU desktop computer, and 50x whole exome sequence (WES) data in just a few minutes
- Additional benefits: Significantly lowers your costs per whole genome sequencing analysis, no “per sample” fees and no special hardware needed
- The new QIAGEN CLC Cloud Module enables you to run analyses in your amazon web services (AWS) account with a QIAGEN CLC Genomics Cloud setup. It lets you interact with files on AWS S3 directly in your Workbench
- QIAGEN CLC Microbial Genomics Module now has Amplicon Sequence Variant (ASV) analysis available
- QIAGEN CLC Single Cell Analysis Module brings improvements of Immune Repertoire Analyses: Support for BCR V(D)J calling, interactive Sankey plot of clonotype distributions and visualizations of the alignments to reference clonotype and consensus CDR3 region
- RNA-Seq time series analysis: Check out the tutorial
- Homology-based cloning tools supporting technologies Takara In-Fusion and Gibson Assembly.
- In ‘Search for Reads’ in SRA, technical reads can be downloaded in addition to biological reads, with control over which reads are downloaded and how they are organized
- ‘Branch on Coverage’ is a new workflow element that lets you control the flow of data based on coverage values of read mappings
- Improved ‘Local Search’ and ‘Quick Search’ functionality
Figure 1. An array of visualizations now available in QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench version 23.0.
Learn more about the applications supported by our portfolio of QIAGEN CLC Genomics software, and request a consultation with one of our experts to help you find the right QIAGEN CLC toolset for your research goals.