Take the first step in making the best out of your CLC Genomics Workbench workflow solution.
Our workbenches put practical bioinformatics in the hands of life scientists, and provide a smooth workflow solution from raw NGS data to interpretation, which you can use to generate biological insights.
Watch this webinar by Sr. Scientist Ajay Athavale to learn more about:
- The user interface, how the data is arranged in CLC Genomics Workbench, and the analysis tool location.
- How to import data such as sequencing reads, reference genome sequences, and annotations.
- How to run individual tools such as read mapping and variant calling, and how to use the “Batching” feature for the tools.
- Creating workflows to combine several tools to generate end-to-end analysis workflows.
- Tips, tricks, and shortcuts for data visualization, so you can generate dynamically linked and split views.