We are excited to announce the general availability of the Fall 2020 Release of QIAGEN Clinical Insight (QCI) Interpret. This new release brings the following new features:
- We’ve added new variant triaging capabilities into QCI Interpret to allow filtering based on sequencing and upstream artifacts (Confidence Filter), population frequency (Common Variants Filter), pathogenicity (Predicted Deleterious Filter), and biological relevance (Biological Context).
- A new workflow has been introduced to allow test creation from sample inventory, as well as supporting legacy sample upload and analysis.
- Inventoried somatic samples can be used for multi-sample somatic analysis (ex. time-based samples).
- We’ve made changes to the variant list page to better cluster relevant genes/variants, as well as updated/added new view settings.
- This release also features the ability to export the annotations associated with filtered variants in the variants table.
- A new addition is the MITOMAP content for better annotating mitochondrial variants.
- QCI Interpret One is now available in Europe containing EU-specific content.
To learn more about the new features and functionalities of QCI Interpret, please attend our free webinar on November 10 at 11 AM EST. Register here.
If you are a current QCI customer and have questions about the new release, please contact support at email@example.com.