Fast tracking clinical NGS testing with QIAGEN Clinical Informatics Services
Discover a simpler and faster approach to implementing clinical NGS testing
Next-generation sequencing (NGS) has entered the clinical arena, with a deep and direct impact on patient care. Although it empowers clinical laboratories with unprecedented genomic sequencing capabilities, NGS introduces obvious and obtrusive informatics challenges that can burden the scalability and profitability of clinical laboratories.
From setting up new NGS pipelines to assay validation and comprehensive variant curation, QIAGEN Clinical Informatics Services offers end-to-end service offerings and individualized solutions.
Join us for webinar to learn more about our clinical informatics services portfolio
In this webinar, we will share how clinical labs worldwide have relied on QIAGEN to support their unique growth path into clinical NGS analysis, interpretation and reporting. You will:
- Explore the clinical products, solutions and services offered by QIAGEN and how each can be tailored to your lab’s applications, workflow standards and scalability goals.
- Hear how global diagnostic laboratory AEON developed a custom NGS assay with expert support from services and technical support from QIAGEN Clinical Insight (QCI) Analyze, a platform for secondary NGS analysis.
- Learn how preimplantation genetics laboratory AdvaGenix partnered with QIAGEN Clinical Informatics Services to develop a fully automated, turn-key analytic that delivered an end-to-end clinical reporting solution capable of handling higher test volume throughput.
- Understand the unique on-demand variant curation and variant scoring services provided by QIAGEN, including QIAGEN Precision Insights powered by N-of-One, now a QIAGEN company.
- Find out how QIAGEN Clinical Informatics Services serves customers across the entire NGS workflow, developing NGS assays with relevant biomarkers for applications on QIAGEN’s GeneReader NGS platform and other sequencing platforms