Attendees will learn how to:
• Import either normalized or raw count data (transcriptomics, proteomics, metabolomics, etc.) into QIAGEN OmicSoft Studio
• Generate downstream outputs such as differential expression tables, heatmaps, counts, PCA/PCOA, etc.
• Export high resolution graphics as well as raw or filtered tables
• Export results to QIAGEN Ingenuity Pathway Analysis
• Deploy easy-to-use pipelines for RNA-seq/scRNA-seq/microarray data
• Implement options for downloading or comparing public data (GEO, TCGA, etc.)
Click here to register.