Partnering with QIAGEN Digital Insights Discovery Bioinformatics Services is a reliable and convenient way to extend your in-house resources with expertise and perfectly tailored bioinformatics services that ensure high-quality results.
As the world’s largest bioinformatics company, our broad spectrum of innovative bioinformatics know-how, technologies and knowledge bases allows us to uniquely support you. We are happy to take on only specific elements of your project, or handle the entire journey — from sample to insight. We provide expert consultation along the way, so as your trusted partner, together we can make the best decisions based on your project goals.
QIAGEN Discovery Bioinformatics Services:
Example of before (left) and after (right) metadata curation. The left side demonstrates the merging of data from different systemic lupus erythematosis (SLE) studies without metadata curation, where the values for disease state and gender are divergent between two studies. The right side demonstrates that after curation, the curated metadata have a harmonized vocabulary, enabling integration of all data included in the analysis.
Ensure high-quality data curation and integration to enable focus on your core research objectives.
• Internal and public dataset curation
• Project cataloging
• Term mapping and harmonization
• Project and sample metadata curation using standardized ontologies and data dictionary
• Curation using proprietary Qiagen Knowledge Base ontologies
• Curation using public or custom ontologies to conform to industry/field standards
• Curation/mapping of metadata to switch from existing ontology to another
Literature and pathway curation
• IPA pathway curation
• IPA pathway import
• IPA literature curation
Accelerate your target discovery with multi-omics data analyses and services, tailored to your scientific needs.
Internal or public data processing on >17 different data types
• Genomic analysis and Transcriptomics (Bulk and single-cell RNA-seq)
• CRISPR analysis
• Proteomic, epigenetic and metabolomic analysis
• Microbial and metagenomic analysis
Biostatistical modeling and inference
• Identifying relationships between clinical variables and gene expression profile
• Regression, classification, clustering analyses
• Data interpretation and association study
Pathway and functional enrichment analysis
• Data mining using Qiagen Knowledge Base for biological interpretations
Custom/off-shelf solution for data storage and visualizations
• Custom Omicsoft Land
• Integrating with existing customer interface
• Create Data lake
• Data management and migration solutions
• Supporting research from the planning phase including NGS design, results interpretation, publication support with bioinformatics scientists and domain experts
Explore how you can boost your bioinformatics capabilities with QIAGEN Discovery Bioinformatics Services
Extend your in-house resources to include integrated single-cell data and analysis with the help of QIAGEN Discovery Bioinformatics Services
Expand data analysis potential with tailored pipelines that deliver accurate and reproducible results.
• Support multiple file format
• Multiple languages supported (R, Python)
• Tailor available scripts or develop new pipelines
• Pipeline optimization and clean up
• Modify and tailor what parameters are fixed or exposed to users
• Run locally or on cloud
• Flexibility to add additional QC outputs and steps
• Flexibility to integrate pipelines within QIAGEN Digital Insights software
• Addition to internal code repositories
• Version control
• Custom outputs tailored for visualization and downstream analysis
• Output files in multiple formats
A customized solution that’s scalable to your needs. Access a dedicated services team of bioinformatics scientists and domain experts with relevant skill sets for diverse projects. We’ll support you with:
NGS experimental design
Bioinformatics results interpretation
Leverage complex data quickly and unlock actionable insight using AI/ML algorithms. Some example use cases where we utilize the AI/ML approach and our proprietary knowledge base include:
Choose one of our three service models:
Let’s explore how we can work together to speed up your research outcomes. Request a consultation with one of our QIAGEN Discovery Bioinformatics Services experts to discuss your specific research requirements.
Helping clinical testing laboratories leverage the benefits of automation and expert support to improve test turnaround times, enhance clinical reporting capabilities and scale for future growth
Enabling pharma companies to develop biomarker diagnostics and targeted therapies using real-world insights from oncology patient genomic data
Expert consulting, efficient logistics and rapid turnaround times for services which span across a wide range of biology research areas, from biomarker discovery to microbiome analysis