Cloud Plugin latest improvements
Cloud Plugin 20.0.1
Released on June 15, 2020
- Cloud Job Search can now be used from the CLC Workbench in cases where the cloud connection is not configured through the Workbench and authentication is done via a a cloud-enabled CLC Server.
- It is no longer necessary to enter the URL of the CLC Genomics Cloud Engine in the Cloud Configuration dialog in order to submit jobs to the cloud through a cloud-enabled CLC Server.
- Fixed an issue that could cause filtering to fail in the Cloud Job Search table.
- Fixed an issue where keeping the Cloud Configuration dialog open while running workflows could result in not being able to save the changed configuration.
- Fixed an issue that could result in missing metadata values in the Workflow Result Metadata table produced by workflows run on the CLC Genomics Cloud Engine. This affected some workflows containing multiple Iterate elements when on-the-fly import was used.
- Fixed an issue where an error could arise shortly after a very large number of samples were submitted at once with the “Batch” checkbox checked in the CLC Workbench wizard.
Cloud Plugin 20.0
Released on January 16, 2020
First release of this product