CLC Cloud Module 23.0.1
Released on May 16, 2023
Improvements in this release relate to using the CLC Server Command Line Tools to submit jobs via a CLC Server to run on AWS:
- CLC format files can be specified as input directly in commands, whether the data is in a CLC Server location or in a remote location. Previously, when in a location other than a CLC Server location, the relevant importer (aka “on-the-fly import”) had to be specified in the command line.
- Locations of files and folders in remote locations, e.g. AWS S3, can be specified using the remote location URL directly. Previously URLs to remote data required “clc://cloudfile” to be prepended.
- New command: cgc_read_aws_logs This supports the retrieval of AWS CloudWatch logs for jobs run on a CLC Genomics Cloud. The AWS CloudWatch information retrieved is the same as that returned when the “Execution Log” is opened in the CLC Workbench, either via the Processes tab or via options under the Remote Files tab.
- Messages returned from a job run on the cloud includes the information needed by the new cgc_read_aws_logs command to access the relevant AWS CloudWatch log.
- Fixed an issue where the relevant manual page was not found when focus was on the Remote Files tab in a CLC Workbench and the F1 key was pressed.
At time of release, CLC Cloud Module 23.0.1 is available for CLC Main Workbench 23.0.3 and CLC Genomics Workbench 23.0.3. It will be compatible with later releases in this major release line.
At time of release, Cloud Server Plugin 23.0.1 is available for CLC Genomics Server 23.0.3. It will be compatible with later releases in this major release line.
CLC Cloud Module 23.0
Released on January 17, 2023
This is the first release of this module and the corresponding server plugin.