At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 6000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
• Manage the messaging strategy and framework for QIAGEN Digital Insights
• Develop and optimize messaging platforms for Discovery and Clinical markets and products
• Review and actively manage message quality and effectiveness
• Coach others in the art of effective messaging
• Research markets, personas and customer segments for product placement and align messaging based on these elements
• Research competitive messaging and positioning to deliver unique, differentiating and compelling messaging
• Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
• Continually validate messages with performance data, market research and customer interviews
• Build on product messaging that sets products apart from others in the market
• Communicate the message and unique value of existing and new products to the sales team
• Deliver messaging and content to support the buyers journey working with marketing manager, content managers and designers through different messaging channels
• Develop sales and sales communications tools that facilitate the communication of product capabilities and value
• Validate and continually improve messaging and supporting material
• Support Marketing Managers to develop themes and messaging platforms for annual campaigns
• Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products
• Assist in daily ideation and creation of promotional messaging for website, search, e-mails, banners, videos, social media and other key channels
• Create content such as infographics, presentations, case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
Our ideal candidate should hold a college degree in life science, bioinformatics or a related field with at least 2 years’ experience with writing.
• Creativity: A picture says 1000 words, a video tells a 1000 pictures. In today’s world we need to be able to simplify and distill messaging into creative presentations, graphics and videos that resonate.
• Collaborative skills: As a product marketing content writer you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business including sales, marketing, engineering, product management, corporate communications and senior executives.
• Communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to coach others and develop presentations and engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for sales engagement and various marketing channels.
• Research skills: Research customer needs and experiences. Analyze data, surveys and customer interviews to optimize messaging and collateral.
The successful candidate will need to have a track record and be able to demonstrate:
• High level of self-organization and intrinsic motivation
• Being able to adjust quickly in a fast pacing environment
• High value and differentiating messaging
• Innovative messaging approaches
• Customer engagement and using Voice of the Customer to refine and improve messaging
• Articulating messaging in both the written, presentation and graphical form
• Firm understanding of bioinformatics, academic markets, pharma/biotech markets, and clinical markets a strong plus
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including but not limited to assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
QIAGEN complies with applicable laws regarding the confidentiality of employee health information and the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Candidates who require accommodation should contact Benefits@QIAGEN.com. This policy is part of QIAGEN’s ongoing efforts to support public health efforts and to ensure the safety and-well-being of its employees, customers, business partners, and community.
The estimated base salary range for this position is 110.000-150.000 USD. Compensation will be based on the candidate’s experience, skills, geographic location, and other job-related factors. In addition to base salary, we offer a total compensation package that includes annual performance bonus and generous benefits.