At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 6000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
QIAGEN Digital Insights is the worldwide leader in software solutions for genomic data analysis and interpretation.
We are building out new capabilities at the cutting edge of precision medicine, and we are looking for a creative sales team member who wants to help grow our clinical business!
The candidate who fills this role will be responsible for:
- Communicating the value proposition of QIAGEN Digital Insights’ products, services and technologies to current and prospective clinical lab customers.
- Helping to create a clear vision of how our clinical solutions can help meet our customer’s critical business objectives. Our customers save time, money, and reduce errors by implementing our software and services.
- Driving KOL relationships and partnerships in this growing market.
- Ensure sale and delivery of implementation and development services to increase clinical product adoption and aid in customer’s success.
- Sell clinical insights solutions such as QIAGEN Clinical Insight (QCI) Interpret as stand-alone products for variant interpretation and clinical reporting.
- Sell clinical interpretation services, such as QCI Precision Insights (formerly N-of-One), and clinical databases, such as HGMD Professional and Cosmic.
- Working with other QIAGEN teams to sell QIAGEN’s sample to insight offerings.
- Key Performance Indicators center around:
- Achievement of sales budget
- Pipeline development
- New customer logos
- Salesforce usage and opportunity forecasting
We are looking for a senior sales professional with solid knowledge of the clinical and NGS marketplace, who can position our offerings relative to key competitors
The ideal candidate will have:
- Clear track record of success in enterprise software sales and services.
- Deep familiarity with NGS, clinical genetic testing market, and clinical interpretation software, content and services.
- Fluency with software licensing and product positioning, clinical and scientific concepts, and in-depth knowledge of sales approaches.
- Strong presentation and demonstration experience (in Great Demo! Format preferably)
- Strong communication and an ability to clearly convey complex ideas and concepts.
- Ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams to support customers both during the implementation phase and for ongoing use.
- Background or degree in a scientific discipline such as Biology. Bachelors or higher preferred.
- 7-9 years of enterprise software sales experience.
- Familiarity with operations of routine clinical genetic testing laboratories
- Familiarity with NGS technologies for DNA and RNA based test applications.
- Understanding of reimbursement and payer arrangements (preferred)
- Experience selling software-based solutions (preferred) and / or services to clinical lab directors, clinical geneticists and molecular pathologists.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, including effective oral and written communication.
- Locations: Eastern US
- 50%+ Travel required.
QIAGEN requires proof of full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment for new hires in all U.S. states other than Montana effective as of September 1, 2021. New hires and candidates will be required to present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination within three business days of start date or upon entry into the office (i.e., for interviews), whichever comes first. QIAGEN complies with applicable laws regarding the confidentiality of employee health information and the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Candidates who require accommodation should contact Benefits@QIAGEN.com. This policy is part of QIAGEN’s ongoing efforts to support public health efforts and to ensure the safety and-well-being of its employees, customers, business partners, and community.
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including but not limited to assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.